Hornsea 1 OWF cable protection
Structural analysis of cable and cable protection system (CPS).
Active stabilisation of floating wind foundation
cDynamics performed a feasibility study on an active ballast system (MRPC®) for semi-sub offshore wind foundations. This included coupled analysis in Orcaflex on a 12MW semi-sub floater for both ULS and FLS load cases.
- Coupled analysis of 12MW turbine with semi-sub floater.
- Estimation of performance of active stabilization system on key indicators: power production, nacelle acceleration, tower fatigue, mean tilt.
Co-simulation of QuickLift
Delivery of Orcaflex model with wrapper script for running FMU model og Cranemaster QuickLift
Monopile installation analysis
Dynamic analysis in Orcaflex of monopiles from floating vessel.
-Weather window for operation
-Dimensional loads on equipment
Structural analysis of GRP vessel
Global and local structural analysis of GRP hull and superstructure of worlds first car ferry made in composite.
CFD of lice remover
- Discharge coefficient across spray nozzles
- Input to necessary pump capacity
- Input to design of lice remover